Here at NLG Window Systems Ltd we take your privacy seriously.
We may only use personal information if we have a proper reason to do this.
Information we are required to collect:
- Telephone numbers (home, business, mobile)
- Company details e.g. registered number, director names and address, contact names within company if applicable
- E-mail address
- Two references from suppliers re: Trade Customers
We may process your personal data under the following circumstances:
- Administer your account
- Responding to applications for accounts
- Collect and recover money that is due to us
- Process orders and deliveries
- Keeping in touch with you
The lawful basis for collecting this information is for the purpose of ‘Performance of Contract’.
We use the services of The Consumer Protection Association and Assure to provide our Customers with an insurance backed guarantee for work carried out and they are supplied with the customer’s details. From time to time we use the services of a Debt Collector if you do not adhere to NLG Window Systems terms of credit.
If you request a maintenance visit for any products supplied to you by us but ordered from a third party we will share your name, address, phone number and email address with them to allow them to contact you directly but only if necessary.
NLG Window Systems do not share your data with any other third parties. Your Data will be held on NLG Window System’s computer system that is password protected and secured by up to date security software. Paper copies of account applications are held in a lockable office.
What are your rights?
- You may ask us what personal information we hold
- We will provide this information in electronic or paper form
If you require this information please e-mail email@example.com
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.